If a driver loses the driver’s medical card, can the driver get a replacement copy from the National Registry?

No. The National Registry is not intended to serve as a medical certificate database for drivers or carriers. For a driver to get a copy of the driver’s signed medical certificate, the driver must contact the certified ME that issued it.

Posted in: CMV Drivers / Carriers