How will a driver/carrier find a certified ME?

ME candidates who pass the FMCSA certification test will be listed in an online registry located on the National Registry website. As of May 21, 2014, all interstate CMV drivers seeking a medical examination / certificate must use a certified ME listed on the National Registry.

To find a certified ME, visit the National Registry website at and conduct a basic or advanced search by:  (1) city and state, (2) zip code, (3) ME’s name, (4) business name, (5) employer name, (6) medical profession, (7) National Registry ID number.

Posted in: CMV Drivers / Carriers