Comira is now offering the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners certification exam. The first available date to schedule for the exam is October 21, 2013. Comira has 395 test centers throughout the United States. To locate a test center near you and to register for the exam visit the National Registry website at https://nationalregistry.
To be eligible to take the exam you must:
- Be licensed, certified, or registered in accordance with applicable State laws and regulations to perform physical examinations;
- Register to become a medical examiner; and
- Complete required training.
Be sure to take the following with you to the test center:
- Valid photo ID;
- Valid license to practice in your healthcare profession;
- Certificate of completion of training provided by an accredited training organization; and
- National Registry Number.